South India Tour
All you need to do is to explore these packages and tell us your choice; the rest will be our responsibility. However, to select your choice of destination, read on about the different options you have. Hill Stations Be it summers or winters, hill stations of the country are flocked by tourists in large numbers.The sight of sea waves hitting the sandy shores, and cool breeze are some things that define these destinations. Relaxing on these beaches gives immense pleasure and a sense of calmness. Besides strolling and relaxing on the beaches, what else allures tourists to these places is the chance to partake in a range of water sports and spend some quality time alone.
India’s astonishing diversity of language, culture and religion are not just unique, but unparalleled.
- 15 Days & 14 Nights
- 10 Days & 9 Nights
- 7 days & 6 Nights
- 5 Days & 4 Nights
Including Travel Fare , Accommodation , Breakfast , Dinner and all Parking and Park Tickets.
South India Sightseeing Tour Packages
The charm of South India can be best defined through mesmerizing hill stations, majestic temples, lush green forests and immaculate beaches. These four naturally occurring and diverse terrains make up the Southern India. South India is famous for its vibrant culture, delectable food, among other man made marvels. One can rejuvenate their senses by visiting serene places like Kerala, Pondicherry, Ooty, Mysore and more.
- Chennai > Tirupati > Kancheepuram > Mahabalipuram
- Chennai > Mahabalipuram > Kanchipuram > Tanjore
- Mumbai > Chennai > Kanchipuram > Mahabalipuram > Pondicherry
- Bangalore > Mysore > Ooty > Cochin > Alleppey > Kumarakom
- Mumbai > Bangalore > Mysore > Ooty > Munnar > Alleppy > Cochin
- Cochin > Mysore > Hassan > Hospet > Bangalore > Mumbai
- Chennai > Kanchipuram > Madurai > Periyar > Kumarakom > Cochin > Goa